0 Item Items
Delivery time 6-8 weeks
Warning: Last items in stock!
This Czech jet trainer is in the scale 1 : 5 model and as ARF version.
With the straight wing this model fly very stable with the big flaps she can fly slow and has a low stall speed.
The JetLegend/BVM L-39 PNP was first shown at Top Gun 2016 and placed 4th in the very competitive Pro-Jet Class. A few more refinements that are included in the production models were demonstrated at "First In Flight". This straight wing jet has excellent slow flight and landing characteristics.
* The size of the model is large enough to see ,and still be loaded into a vehicle by one person .
* Treu shock absorbing scale landing gear (knee type)
* Take-off and landing capable.from a grass field.
* Straight wing jet-excellent slow flight and landing characteristics
* Servo's Linkage , fuel tanks Included.
* Lading gear ,with wheel doors and cylinders installed.
* Jet pipe installed
* JetLegend internal airflow design allows a very cool operation.
* Easy access to fuel system, batteries, radio, and engine.
* Add Turbine,receiver Servo's and batteries.
The New Rivet Version has a vacuum technology fuselage , wings ,stabilizer with a higher strength and a lower weight.
The carbon wing tube is replaced by a aluminium tube stronger and more reliable
More scale details , panel lines , hatches and rivet markings.
A stronger landing gear.
2 side ways to open canopy's
Model in color painted from the inside of the mold
Fuel tanks with fittings
Double wall tail Pipe
All servo's linkage
Price color sceme painted from the outside € 2999,00
Landing Gear with wheels and brakes and air kit € 795,00
Cylinders and hinges for wheeldoors € 110,00
Scale Cockpit € 225,00
Pre installation for L-39 € 331,00
Specificaties:Wing Span : 74 " ( 1883 mm )
Elevator: +/- 20mm,
Aileron: +/- 25mm (Expo 30%)
Rudder: +/- 35mm (can be adjusted individually)
Flap: when take off: -20mm, when landing: max…
CG is 140-150mm behind the leading edge.