- DSM2 Spread Spectrum technology for popular module-based radios
- Very robust radio link
- No crystals needed
- No more model generated interference (electronic ignitions, metal to metal contact, etc.)
- No need to send existing radio in to be retuned
- Keep favorite radio with familiar software program
- Short antennas on both radio and receivers
- AR7000 receiver included
- # of Channels: 9
- Modulation : DSM2
- Band : 2.400–2.4835GHz
- Receiver :SPMAR7000
Thousands of JR users can experience the freedom that only Spektrum’s revolutionary 2.4GHz technology can provide with Spektrum’s Aircraft Module Systems. Each module system includes everything you need to equip your JR or Futaba module-based system with the interference-free, glitch-free precision of DSM2—Spektrum’s advanced spread spectrum protocol that can be used with any size and type of aircraft.
Just think you can fly anytime you want without giving a second thought to frequency conflicts, RF interference or glitches AND use the same radio you’re flying with now.
Check out the Aircraft Module System tour on the Spektrum website. You’ll learn just how simple it is to install and which radios it’s compatible with.
Note: 1st generation JR PCM10 transmitters will only provide eight channels.